1. Do you offer before/after care?
We do offer a "Wrap Around" that is only for our M-F VPK class up till 2 pm. We are offering for the 2022-2023 school year a before/after option that is 8 am-5 pm. This option is for all ages.
2. Do you offer summer hours?
There is a summer day camp through Hope UMC Kids, offered for 3's (potty trained) up through 6th grade.
3. What curriculum do you use?
For our VPK students we use ABC by the Moffatt Girls. We follow our Christian curriculum for all of our students.
4. Are you open on holidays?
We follow the Pasco County School calendar and are closed on most major holidays.
5. Who are you licensed through?
We are licensed by The Department of Children and Families.
6. When is tuition due?
The first week of every month. We offer online payment as well as checks or cash.
7. Do you offer extra curricular activities?
Yes, please see them under our "Specials" tab on the main page.
8. How do you communicate with the parents?
We mainly utilize email and our Facebook pages. Each class has a private page for their parents where they share photos and important information. Information is also often sent home in the student's folder.
9. Do you encourage parents to become involved in the school?
Absolutely!! We hold monthly parent volunteer meetings where we discuss upcoming events that we need help with. We also have a community helper week where we invite parents to come in and share what they do to help our community.